Welcome to October! Around this time of year, most everything is flavored PUMPKIN! Today’s post is a really tasty recipe that uses Kane Candy® White Chocolate Cordial & Toasting Cups. The recipe for today is White Chocolate Pumpkin Pots! They are easy to make and will not last long once they are ready and prepared for your guests! The recipe is posted below, but if you want to find an easy PDF file that you can quickly access and print, it can be found here on our website.
White Chocolate Pumpkin Pots
- Kane Candy White Chocolate Cordial & Toasting Cups
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding (we used French Vanilla)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream, divided
- 1//4 cup pecans
- Beat pumpkin, dry pudding mix, pumpkin spice and milk in a large bowl with a wish for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup of whipped cream.
- Fill KaneCandy® cups with pumpkin mixture. (We used a pastry bag to fill the cups.)
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and nuts just before serving.
*Just a side note, on the pictures provided, due to time constraints, we did use whipped cream from a can for the topping and we forgot to add the pecans, but we did have someone visiting with a nut allergy. Better safe than sorry!
If you make these, I promise you, they will not last long! This recipe makes quite a bit of filling, so be sure to have more than one package of Kane Candy® chocolate cups! There is plenty of filling to fill more!